Cover letter

 To   

XYZ Department
Designation -XYZ
Company Name - XYZ 

  Respected sir,

I am writing to express my keen interest in internship position that opened recently. I came across the job description from your official websites LinkedIn and was delighted to find that my academic accomplished meet all your necessary requirements for the position.

I am my graduated / post graduated have received  from XYZ college.

Being an part  post graduated and computer diploma student have  focused my self on following subject areas -

• Data entry

•Computer and technical skiil 

• Online survey 

Using the knowledge mentioned above .

I also worked project "Computer work  online  .

Which was highlight appreciated  by the company official and they provided me with a letter of recommendations as well.

I wish to work for your to work for your esteemed organization which has a vast experience in the field  . you're is company more flexible. This internships can act a building block for my career and at the same time I would like to contributed for the organization with my knowledge and skills.

I would request you to kindly go through my related in (Resume )for further details. 


Waiting for favorable response 

Name -XYZ

College name - XYZ

Email I'd - XYZ 

Mobile No.- 123456

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Outline of the story

Escape from the carnival of horrors

Invisible ink